How to make Pasta with Shrimp and Mushroom in Marsala Cream Sauce
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Yields: 4 servings as appetizer
- 1/2 portion of a box of Spaghetti
- 4 tsbp cooking oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 medium size yellow onion, peeled and sliced in thin long strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or more (depending on how creamy you want)
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup MARSALA DRY WINE
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Boil water and cook you pasta.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add garlic and shrimp and cook for 30 seconds.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Melt butter in the same pan. Add flour, stir and cook for 10 seconds.
Add pasta and pasta water.
Season with salt and pepper. Stir gently.