How to make grilled prawns
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes per batch
- Yields: 14 prawns
- 14 prawns, split, open, and deveined
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 large tomato, diced small
- Make the paste by combining ginger, garlic,cilantro, cumin, masala, butter, oil and
salt and pepper..
- Rub it inside each prawns. Reserve some of the past for sauce.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Grill or pan sautée for 30 seconds each side.
- Remove from the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in pan and add tomatoes.
- Add left over paste.
- Stir and cook for a minute.
- Drizzle into prawns and serve.